- To cooperate with educational and scientific institutions or other groups engaged in increasing the knowledge and popular interest in Geology, Mineralogy, the Lapidary Arts and related subjects.
- To foster the cultural aspects of, and the comradeship engendered by the study of Geology, Mineralogy, the Lapidary Arts and related subjects.
- To cooperate or affiliate with similar clubs and societies.
- To provide means and make arrangements for the exhibition of collections at exposition, fairs, and other public gatherings.
- All the assets, property and funds of the Society shall be devoted to the furtherance of the primary objectives and purposes of the Society. Its works, purposes and objectives are primarily educational, recreational, and social; and are solely in the interests of the advancement of its members, and of the public along scientific and educational lines.